Family Housing: Child Care

Children Playing

The UW contracts child care services at Laurel Village and Radford Court. When a space becomes available, residents of UW Family Housing and students with UW child care vouchers are given first priority. Please inquire at your earliest convenience since enrollment is limited.

For more information about UW child care and UW child care vouchers, visit the UW Child Care Assistance Program or contact the Student Parent Resource Center located in 520 Schmitz Hall (phone 206-543-1041).