Where To Go for Help

Here is a list of places to go for help. You might find it handy to program the following numbers into your cell phone or keep them in a handy spot:

  • Alcohol Poisoning: 911 or the Washington Poison Control Center at 206-526-2121
  • Emergency Assistance (requiring police, medical or firefighter response): 911 (on-campus TTY 206-543-3323)
  • Husky NightWalk Program: 206-685-WALK (9255)
  • NightRide Shuttle: 206-685-3146
  • Nonemergency Assistance: UW Police Department at 206-685-UWPD (8973)
  • Resident Adviser/Resident Director on duty (outside front desk hours): 206-543-1000; Blakeley/Laurel Village Community Assistant on duty: 206-543-4017