Work Orders

If you are in need of maintenance assistance, you must place a work order to alert the custodial staff of the problem. You will not be charged for routine repairs. Work orders are completed as promptly as possible and are prioritized by the seriousness of the repairs needed. Some repairs may not be made immediately.

Emergency Work Orders

During front desk hours, contact your residence hall front desk to report emergency problems immediately. Examples of emergency issues are: overflowing toilets or power outages.

  • Alder Hall: 206-543-0235
  • Cedar Apartments: 206-543-4017
  • Elm Hall: 206-543-0235
  • Haggett Hall: 206-543-7164
  • Hansee Hall: 206-543-5527
  • Lander Hall: 206-543-0235
  • Maple Hall: 206-543-0235
  • McMahon Hall: 206-543-7107
  • Mercer Court: 206-543-0235
  • Poplar Hall: 206-543-0235
  • Stevens Court: 206-543-4017
  • Terry Hall: 206-543-0235
  • Family Housing (contact the Facilities Services and Planning Office): 206-543-4017

Outside of front desk hours, contact the Resident Adviser (RA) on duty at 206-543-1000.

Nonemergency Work Orders

Submit nonemergency work orders at FS Works.

Log in with your UW NetID, and complete your request by filling out all fields on the form. Please be as detailed as possible so that staff can respond quickly to correct the issue. Please include your building and room number in the description of the form. Contact your RA or residence hall front desk if you need assistance.

If you have a question about a work order you have submitted, please contact your RA or Resident Director.

Exceptions to Work Order Requests

For work orders concerning computing, HuskyTV or telephones, contact the Facilities Services and Planning Office at 206-543-4017.

Submit a Work Order

FS Works

Addition Info